北京博言通译翻译公司--法语翻译|日语翻译|德语翻译010-57021667时事双语新闻国内新闻 → 马云宣布将卸任CEO:我不再“年轻 ”译者:liyuanxuan

共有13217人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:马云宣布将卸任CEO:我不再“年轻 ”译者:liyuanxuan

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
马云宣布将卸任CEO:我不再“年轻 ”译者:liyuanxuan  发贴心情 Post By:2013/1/16 15:02:27

马云周二辞去阿里巴巴集团(Alibaba Group)首席执行长一职并不完全出人意料──去年马云就开始为卸任CEO做准备,赋予他手下的九名总裁更大的责任,让他们自主决策。
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

但这位不按常理出牌的企业家卸任的过程肯定是丰富多彩。马云将继续担任他于1999年创建的这家电子商务巨头的董事局主席。他在一封向全体员工宣布将于今年5月卸任的电子邮件中说了一些很有意思的话:

“对于互联网行业来说,48岁的我不再‘年轻’。”把这句话说给贝佐斯(Jeff Bezos)听听,他是比阿里巴巴规模更大的美国竞争对手亚马逊(Amazon.com)的创始人兼CEO──今年49岁。马云比另外两位中国互联网重要 先锋人物也年长不了多少:百度(Baidu)的李彦宏今年44岁,腾讯(Tencent)的马化腾41岁。其他一些参照人物:Zynga创始人兼CEO平 卡斯(Mark Pincus)46岁,谷歌(Google)创始人佩奇(Larry Page)和布林(Sergey Brin)都是39岁,雅虎(Yahoo)CEO梅耶尔(Marissa Mayer)37岁,Groupon的梅森(Andrew Mason)32岁,Facebook的扎克伯格(Mark Zuckerberg)28岁。

“互联网是年轻人的天下。今年,阿里绝大多数生于60年代的领导者将会退出管理执行角色,我们将把领导责任交给70,80年代的同事们。因为,我们相信他们比我们更懂得未来,更有能力创造明天。”

他将自己比作电影里的外星人ET:“接任创始人CEO是个很艰难的工作,特别是接像我这样性格鲜明而又"ET"类的CEO更是需要有巨大的勇气和牺牲精神。”

以下是马云致员工邮件全文:

各位阿里人:

期待写这封信很久了,终于等到了这一天,这一刻……

我将在2013年5月10日,不再担任阿里巴巴集团CEO一职,将全力以赴做好集团董事局主席全职工作。

此时此刻,我只是想和家人,同事,朋友,合作伙伴,亲们说声:谢谢。谢谢你们支持了我14年。我知道自己的性格和做事方式方法,你们的宽容和信任,特别是全力以赴的创造,让我有了人生最珍贵,最难忘的14年。

9年前初创淘宝时,有位投资者朋友和我谈话,希望我有一天不再担任CEO。他认为我不会是个标准版的合格CEO,我同意他的看法呵呵。但我知道那时候的我 和公司都没有准备好。从那时候起,我和我的团队就开始为这一天努力。我们也许不会是最成功的公司,但我们希望自己是最持久,最具活力的公司。

这14年来,阿里的业绩让我骄傲,但更让我惊喜的是阿里人的成长。阿里独特的文化造就了大批独特魅力的阿里人。作为创始人CEO,退让CEO是个不容易的 决定,因为这容易造成误解。特别是我这个年龄,还是常规意义上年富力强的时候。我绝无偷懒之想法,尽管当阿里巴巴CEO绝非易事,我是看到阿里年轻人的梦 想比我更美,更灿烂,他们更有能力去创造自己的明天。

14年的创业经历让我幸运的看清了自己想做的,能做的和必须放下的。。。。从心底里,我佩服今天的年轻人。对于互联网行业来说,48岁的我不再“年轻”,阿里巴巴的下一代比我们更有优势运营好互联网生态系统。

互联网是年轻人的天下,今年,阿里绝大多数生于60年代的领导者将会退出管理执行角色,我们将把领导责任交给70,80年代的同事们。因为,我们相信他们 比我们更懂得未来,更有能力创造明天。能给他们提供更多,更大的舞台是我们的责任,更是我们的荣幸,也是我们这些人可以给公司未来创造最大的贡献所在。

大家肯定很关心谁是未来的CEO吧。接任创始人CEO是个很艰难的工作,特别是接像我这样性格鲜明而又"ET"类的CEO更是需要有巨大的勇气和牺牲精 神。阿里有幸有数位这样的领导者,每一位都具有罕见的领导魅力和风格。他们将会给未来的阿里带进不同的元素和气质。但要说服他们作出如此巨大的牺牲和投 入,确非易事,这也是我考虑了一年多的事。所以我提前数月宣布离任CEO,鼓励年轻同事站出来担当,大家不用担心,我们有信心在5月10日宣布新任 CEO。

各位阿里人,阿里立志发展102年,我们还有88年要走。没有健康,良好的年轻人接班制度,我们很难想象我们会走到那一天。今天只是我们未来N次领导者轮岗换班中的第一次。今天的阿里巴巴已经有这样的能力,实力和责任做好接班人制度的建设。而且我们必须有这样的能力。

再次谢谢大家对我的信任。即使不是2013年的5月10日,我也终究有一天要离开CEO岗位的。在接下来的几年里,我将主要负责阿里巴巴董事局的战略决策,协助CEO做好组织文化和人才的培养,并将会和大家一起加强和完善阿里的公益事业。

我相信,做自己开心,做自己能做的,配合好比我强的人的工作是今天的我最应该做的正确事。

If not now, when? If not me, who?! 此时此刻,非我莫属!

阿里人,GO!

马云

阿里巴巴集团CEO

阿里巴巴董事局主席

2013、1、15

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  2楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
  发贴心情 Post By:2013/1/16 15:02:49

Jack Ma's resignation Tuesday as chief executive of Alibaba isn't exactly a surprise ─ last year, Mr. Ma began laying the groundwork for his departure as chief, giving his nine presidents more responsibility to make their own decisions.

But the eccentric entrepreneur, who will remain chairman of the e-commerce giant he founded in 1999, is certainly making a colorful exit as chief. In an email to staff announcing his resignation this coming May, Mr. Ma had some interesting things to say:

'At 48, I am no longer 'young' for the Internet business.' Try telling that to Jeff Bezos the CEO and founder of Alibaba's larger U.S. competitor Amazon.com ─ he's 49 years old. Mr. Ma is also not much older than two other major Chinese Internet pioneers: Baidu's Robin Li is 44, and Tencent's Pony Ma is 41. Other comparisons: Zynga founder and CEO Mark Pincus is 46 Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are both 39 Yahoo's Marissa Mayer is 37 Groupon's Andrew Mason is 32 and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is 28.

'The Internet belongs to young people. This year, most of the Alibaba leaders who were born in the 1960s will retreat from management and execution roles as we hand over leadership responsibility to colleagues from the 70s and 80s generations. Because, we believe that they understand the future better than us, and they have a better chance at seizing the future.'

He likened himself to ET, the cinematic extraterrestrial: 'Succeeding a founder CEO is a difficult job, especially taking over from a CEO with such a distinct personality who is very 'ET'-like; this requires great courage and the willingness to make sacrifices,' he wrote.

Check out the full letter from Mr. Ma to his staff below.

January 15, 2013
Fellow Aliren,

I've looked forward to writing this letter for a long time, and this moment has finally arrived…

On May 10th 2013, I will no longer assume the role of Alibaba Group CEO. I will fully dedicate myself to the role of executive chairman of Alibaba Group.

At this moment, I just want to say this to all my colleagues, friends and partners: thank you. Thank you for supporting me for 14 years. I know that I have my own personality and ways of doing things, so it is your tolerance and trust, especially what you've built with your full dedication, that have given me the most precious and unforgettable 14 years of my life.

9 years ago when we first started Taobao, an investor friend had a talk with me: he hoped that one day I would step down as CEO. He didn't believe that I would be a qualified CEO. I agreed with him? However, I knew back then that neither I nor the company was ready. From that moment on, my team and I have been working hard towards this day. We may not become the most successful company, but we hope to be the most long-lasting and dynamic company.

Over the past 14 years, Alibaba's business results have made me proud, but the pleasant surprise was the growth of the people at Alibaba. Our unique culture has bred a group of Alibaba people with unique charm. As a founder CEO, stepping down as CEO is a difficult decision, for this could be confounding especially for someone of my age who should be at the height of his career. It's not because I wanted to take things easy (though the job of Alibaba CEO is no easy task), it's because I see that Alibaba's young people have better, more brilliant, dreams than mine, and they are more capable of building a future that belongs to them.

I am fortunate to have been through 14 years of entrepreneurial experience, which allows me to clearly understand what I want, what I am capable of, and what I must let go of…. From the bottom of my heart, I admire the young people of today. At 48, I am no longer 'young' for the Internet business. The next generation of Alibaba people are better equipped to manage an Internet ecosystem like ours. I believe they understand the future better than I do so they are more adept at creating a better tomorrow.

The Internet belongs to young people. This year, most of the Alibaba leaders who were born in the 1960s will retreat from management and execution roles as we hand over leadership responsibility to colleagues from the 70s and 80s generations. Because, we believe that they understand the future better than us, and they have a better chance at seizing the future.

Everybody must be concerned about who the future CEO will be. Succeeding a founder CEO is a difficult job, especially taking over from a CEO with such a distinct personality who is very 'ET'-like; this requires great courage and the willingness to make sacrifices. Alibaba is fortunate to have many of such talents and each one of them has the rare qualities of charisma and style that you see in leaders. They will bring different elements and qualities to a future Alibaba. However, convincing them to make such a huge sacrifice and commitment is no easy feat; this is something I've considered for more than a year. That's why I am announcing my stepping back as CEO a few months in advance I want to encourage our young leaders to step forward to ensure a smooth transition. Don't worry, we are confident that we will be able to announce a new CEO on May 10th.

Fellow Aliren, at our founding Alibaba aspired to 102 years of sustained development, and now we still have 88 years ahead of us. Without a healthy and sound succession system for young people, it is difficult to imagine that we will make it to that day. Today is just the first of countless leadership rotations and changes that will take place in the future. Today, Alibaba already has the capability, strength and responsibility to implement a good succession system.

Thank you once again for all the trust you have placed in me. Even if it's not May 10, 2013, one day I will have to leave my role as CEO. In the future, my responsibilities as chairman will focus on strategic issues under the guidance of our board of directors, and I will assist the CEO in the development of our culture and talent, as well as helping our team to strengthen our social responsibility efforts.

I believe that doing what makes oneself happy, staying within one's own limits and being a good partner to one's more capable colleagues, is the right thing for me to do.

If not now, when? If not me, who?

Aliren, GO!

Jack Ma

CEO, Alibaba Group
Chairman, Alibaba Group

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

马云宣布将卸任CEO:我不再“年轻 ”译者:liyuanxuan

签名  

Abercrombie,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie München,Hollister,Hollister München,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Online Shop,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Nike Schuhe,Nike Air Max,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Taschen,Louis Vuitton Online Shop,Louis Vuitton Outlet,Hollister,Hollister Stockholm,Hollister Sverige,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Väskor,Louis Vuitton Stockholm,Louis Vuitton Väska,Louis Vuitton Neverfull,Ray Ban,Ray Ban Solglasögon,Ray Ban Wayfarer,Ray Ban Aviator,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Air Max,Nike Air Max,Nike Skor,Ralph Lauren,Polo Ralph Lauren,Ralph Lauren Sverige,Ralph Lauren Outlet