Rss & SiteMap

北京博言通译翻译公司--法语翻译|日语翻译|德语翻译010-57021667 http://www.boyantongyi.com/bbs

北京博言通译翻译公司地处北京朝阳国贸商务区。是经北京市工商局正式注册的专业性涉外翻译公司。北京翻译公司主要为国内外企。事业单位。外国使。领馆等及个人提供高质量高速度翻译服务的专业机构。
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]
[浏览完整版]

标题:湖边小屋精彩对白欣赏:和我共度美好的星期六

1楼
admin 发表于:2012/8/13 13:04:48
  Kate和Alex继续通信,两个寂寞的人通过这只神奇的邮箱各自倾诉着。讨论各自的兴趣,爱好。Alex提议带Kate去散步,并在邮箱里给了Kate一张做好标记的地图。终于,在一个晴朗的天气里,相隔两年的恋人一起散步。Kate对此次散步一直觉得很不可思议,直到她看到写在墙上的一行字:Kate,我和你同在,谢谢你和我共度美好的星期六。终于,Kate相信他们真的心灵相通,有种Alex就在身边感觉,陪她一起散步……

Kate说,她喜欢还没看到花时先闻到香味,喜欢刚刚结束野餐时就下起雨,喜欢闻Jack爪子的味道。似乎每个女孩都一些浪漫的感受……

Kate:Sorry I haven't made it to the mailbox lately. It's been a long week. All night shifts.

Alex:Good to hear from you. I thought you left me. You should know that you're my only connection to the future. How come we never talk about the things we like?

Kate:Well, let's see. Reading the classics to Jack.

Alex:Who's his favorite?

Kate:Dostoyevsky.

Alex:For me, this city, on a day when the light is so clear that I can touch every detail every brick and window in the buildings I love. Come on, take a walk with me this Saturday. Let me show you.

Kate:You're crazy. Why are you going through all this trouble for me?

Kate:No trouble. Summer's here.

Alex:Okay, your turn. Favorite things.

Kate:Where to start? Okay. When I smell the flowers before I see them. When it starts to rain just as the picnic is ending. And I love the smell of Jack's paws.

Alex:You didn't forget to mention your husband, did you?

Kate:Well, of course I love my husband, who is also a doctor. Plastic surgeon for small farm animals.

Alex:Good. I'm married too. I've got eight children, and none of them look like me. I'm worried, Kate.

Kate:I would be too.

Alex:I'm single.

Kate:Me too. Number 27.

Alex:She's a beauty. My father used to tell me she was the grandma for all the houses in the city. He used to take me on walks like I'm taking you now.

Kate:Alex?

Alex:Kate?

Kate:I wish we could have done this walk together.

注释:

1. night shift:夜班

2. hear from:收到……的信

3. take a walk:散步

4. plastic surgeon:整形外科医生

5. I would be too:Alex开玩笑说,他有八个孩子,但是没有一个像他,于是很担心。这句是Kate的回答:如果是我,我也会很担心。
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]

Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Boyantongyi.com
更多