Rss & SiteMap

北京博言通译翻译公司--法语翻译|日语翻译|德语翻译010-57021667 http://www.boyantongyi.com/bbs

北京博言通译翻译公司地处北京朝阳国贸商务区。是经北京市工商局正式注册的专业性涉外翻译公司。北京翻译公司主要为国内外企。事业单位。外国使。领馆等及个人提供高质量高速度翻译服务的专业机构。
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]
[浏览完整版]

标题:心灵悸动的初恋

1楼
admin 发表于:2012/8/13 13:03:17
还记得那纯纯的初恋吗?还记得那种不知不觉爱一个人就像呼吸的感觉吗?也许有时候就连你自己都不知道你为什么会爱上那个ta,那种感觉虽无以言表,却美妙至极!

I'm not sure when I first fell in love with you...

I guess it could have been as early as that first time we held each other, or the first time I realized that you liked me, too...

I'm not sure; I just remember thinking of you more and more and getting less and less done in the process!

I just remember wanting you to stay so badly - and being so thrilled at the thought!

I still remember praying that it was you whenever the phone would ring, but at the same time hoping it wasn't; because I didn't know how in the world I was going to sound romantic and impressive when what I felt was anxious and even tongue-tied...

Sometimes it still amazes me - how I get so anxious and thrilled and thoughtful about you; I guess maybe it's because I just keep falling wonderfully in love with you... over and over again.

当我第一次与你热恋时,我并不那么确定...

我想可能是在与你第一次执子之手,或是我第一次意识到你也像我喜欢你一样喜欢我...

我不确定;只记得在这期间,我是越来越思念你,也越来越一无所成!

我只记得如此痛苦的思念你留下来,记得心灵如此悸动!

仍然记得,在那时,无论电话是否响起,我都期望来电的人是你!可又希望不是你。因为当时我并不知道在我紧张甚至舌头都在打结的情况下,要怎样才能让自己听起来浪漫、有魅力!

有时,那种感觉让我惊喜不已

我是如此焦虑

如此的欣喜若狂

如此的关心你...

我想,或许是因为我已毫无保留的爱上了你...

并一次又一次的陷入其中!

初恋是美好的、单纯的,是每个人值得一生收藏的!也许两个人最后会由于很多很多原因而分开,可是那种人生第一次“视对方为唯一”的勇往直前是会永远铭记于心的!感谢生命中的初恋,感谢有你!
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]

Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Boyantongyi.com
更多