Rss & SiteMap

北京博言通译翻译公司--法语翻译|日语翻译|德语翻译010-57021667 http://www.boyantongyi.com/bbs

北京博言通译翻译公司地处北京朝阳国贸商务区。是经北京市工商局正式注册的专业性涉外翻译公司。北京翻译公司主要为国内外企。事业单位。外国使。领馆等及个人提供高质量高速度翻译服务的专业机构。
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]
[浏览完整版]

标题:a complete and happy experience of n

1楼
zhangsan520 发表于:2019/1/24 17:23:18

"

LONDON Women's Kenyan Drake Jersey , Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand became the first team to retain the Rugby World Cup in history after beating Australia 34-17 in the final at Twickenham stadium here on Saturday.

The All Black's dominated the first half and went ahead 21-3 early in the second thanks to brilliant tries from Nehe Milner-Skudder and Ma'a Nonu.

The Australians made a brave comeback and managed to narrow the gap to 21-17 with 15 minutes to go.

Dan Carter, playing his 112th match for New Zealand, extended the defending champion's lead with a long-distance drop-goal and penalty.

Substitute Beauden Barrett made a solo run after receiving Ben Smith's clearing kick in the dying minutes which sealed the victory for New Zealand.

Carter was outstanding under a ferocious Wallaby assault Women's Jason Sanders Jersey , landing 19 points from the tee, and his captain Richie McCaw was not far behind as their side was tested to the limit.

Carter, who missed the final four years ago due to injury Women's Kalen Ballage Jersey , said after the match: ""I'm pretty grateful to be where I am considering what happened four years ago. I'm so proud of the team. To win back-to-back World Cups is a dream come true - it's a special feeling to be part of such a great team.""

Australia captain Stephen Moore said: ""They thoroughly deserved to win. They have been the best team in the tournament and they played really well tonight.""

"

共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]

Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Boyantongyi.com
更多