admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
蒋琼耳:传承传统文化不能只靠“中国元素”  发贴心情 Post By:2012/8/2 11:43:03

Shang Xia蒋琼耳
虽然自己同胞的很多作品中大量运用了龙和毛泽东像的元素,但蒋琼耳认为地道的中式设计不该追求这种表面文章。

她说,我们想做得更深入。

这位35岁的设计师从小就接受经典熏陶。她的外祖父是一位有名的画家,父亲是建造了上海博物馆(Shanghai Museum)的建筑师。在孩提时代,她就跟程十发和韩天衡等知名艺术家学习画画和书法。在巴黎国立高等装饰艺术学院(école Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs)学成归来后,她就成为了一名画家和设计师,与“永恒印记”(Forevermark)和爱马仕(Hermes)等大品牌合作。

与爱马仕的合作孕育了“上下”,这是2008年蒋琼耳与爱马仕合作创立的中国奢侈品牌。虽然“上下”有时被称为爱马仕旗下的中国品牌,但蒋琼耳说她才是“上下”产品的“顶梁柱”,她的管理和设计团队也完全独立于爱马仕,团队成员大部分是在西方受过教育的中国人。

Shang Xia“上下”上海精品店“上下”也销售一些服装,但最著名的产品是手工艺家居用品,包括印度檀香木桌和外加一层竹编的陶瓷茶杯。这些东西在“上下”的上海精品店销售,今年晚些时候他们还将在巴黎再开一家店。

蒋琼耳一边喝着普洱茶,一边接受《华尔街日报》的采访,讲述她学习书法的经历和“上下”的扩张计划,以及为何中国需要让文化“惊喜”与经济增长齐头并进。以下是经过编辑的访谈摘录:

《华尔街日报》:生长于艺术世家对你有什么影响?

蒋琼耳:孩子就像是白纸,所以影响是潜移默化的,如同涓涓细流。我完全沉浸在了艺术中,我画画、练书法,看他们创作艺术品。他们都崇尚自由洒脱,一心追求艺术,不看重金钱和名利。

我和哥哥是(程先生和韩先生)最小的学生。六岁的时候我还不懂,但现在回想起来,我意识到他们是当之无愧的大师,不但传授技巧,而且还教我们人性价值观的问题,比如“艺术是个性的写照”。

《华尔街日报》:在巴黎求学的经历有什么收获?

蒋琼耳:它打开了我的思维。我学到了一加一不等于100,因为和数学不同,艺术并不是客观的东西。以前我深受中国传统的影响,因为从小就开始学习国画。中国教育注重的是重复练习,所以换个体系会给人更多自由。

《华尔街日报》:你为什么要创立“上下”?

蒋琼耳:有大量的中国传统和手工艺正在流失,如果我们不找到一种现代的方式去保存它们,它们就会消失。现在我们的手工艺师都已经50多岁,而他们的孩子不愿意学这些手艺。如果年轻人没有兴趣或欲望去学,这些手工艺就会消失。我们想为这些学识赋予价值,这样他们的孩子也许会在五年后开始学习。过去30年来,中国的经济增长令世界刮目相看。在未来30年到50年,我们必须在文化上让世界赞叹。

《华尔街日报》:你跟爱马仕是怎么合作的?

蒋琼耳:我见了(艺术总监)迪马(Pierre-Alexis Dumas )和(首席执行长)托马斯(Patrick Thomas)。我们在一起待了三个小时,最后发现我们有着一些共同的价值观和梦想。就像是男女约会──共进晚餐时就知道想一起做些事情。

但我们是非常独立的。“上下”是一个中国项目,因此从创意到管理的方方面面都必须以中国文化为基础。这是一个中国团队,你不能把爱马仕强加于“上下”。最大的不同在于文化根源。他们是法国传统,爱喝咖啡,而我们爱喝茶。

《华尔街日报》:中国的奢侈品市场一直被西方品牌所主导。你觉得这种状况会改变吗?

蒋琼耳:过去三到五年里,有钱的中国人什么东西都买西方奢侈品牌的。现在他们想要一点自己的文化遗产,他们在问:皇帝以前都喝什么?

当生活富足时,人们就有时间去追求品质。这对中国来说是一个特殊的新纪元,对我们来说是一个特殊时刻。许多年轻人可能买不起我们的东西,但他们可以看我们的作品,为中国文化感到骄傲。

《华尔街日报》:你准备在巴黎开一家新店。为什么?

蒋琼耳:“上下”代表着东方哲学和运动,我们想推动东方艺术理念的发展。但中国文化指的并不仅仅是地理学上的中国,它可以全球共享。我们是一个很好的窗口,让更多的人体验中国手工艺、中国的品质和设计。我们选择巴黎是因为上海和巴黎是孕育“上下”的两个地方,我们想让它躺在父母的怀抱里。

《华尔街日报》:接下来有什么打算?

蒋琼耳:我们有很多梦想,但我们希望将来能建一所手工艺学校。在明亮的房间里学习艺术是非常不一样的体验。我还希望我们能在北京开一家店。这很重要,因为它是中国的文化政治中心,但我们现在还不着急开。

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  2楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
  发贴心情 Post By:2012/8/2 11:43:49

Fashion & Style: Preserving Chinese Tradition

Dragons and Mao figure heavily in the work of her countrymen, but Jiang Qiong Er believes that authentic Chinese design shouldn't require such ostentation.

'We want to go deeper,' she says.

The 35-year-old designer grew up grounded in the classics. Her grandfather was a noted painter, her father the architect behind the Shanghai Museum. As a child, she learned painting and calligraphy from renowned artists like Cheng Shifa and Han Tianheng. Upon her return from Paris, where she studied at the école Nationale Sup嗷rieure des Arts D嗷coratifs, she worked as an artist and designer, partnering with the likes of Forevermark and Herm s.

It was the latter collaboration that gave birth to Shang Xia (Mandarin for 'Up Down'), the Chinese luxury label created in 2008 between Ms. Jiang and the French fashion house. Though Shang Xia is sometimes described as Herm s's Chinese line, Ms. Jiang says that she is the 'capital' of what Shang Xia's collections look like and that her management and design teams, which are largely made up of Chinese nationals educated in the West, are run completely independent of Herm s.

Shang Xia sells some clothing but is best known for its artisanal housewares, which include Indian sandalwood tables and porcelain teacups wrapped in bamboo. It sells them at its Shanghai boutique, which will be joined by one in Paris later this year.

Over pu'er tea, Ms. Jiang spoke to The Wall Street Journal about studying calligraphy, Shang Xia's expansion plans and why China needs to follow its economic growth with cultural 'surprises.' Below are edited excerpts from the interview.

The Wall Street Journal: How did your upbringing in a family of artists influence you?

Ms. Jiang: A child is like blank paper, so the influence was subtle, like water that flows and influences. I was immersed in art. I drew, did calligraphy and watched them create art. They were all free spirits, pursuing art and not focused on money and fame.

My brother and I were [Messrs. Cheng's and Han's] youngest students. At the age of 6, I did not understand, but when I look back, I realized they were masters who did not just teach technique but also human values such as that art is a reflection of character.

What did you learn from studying in Paris?

It opened my mind. I learned that one plus one is not 100, because unlike math, art is not objective. Before, I was very influenced by Chinese tradition, having studied guo hua [Chinese art] from a young age. Chinese education is heavy on copying words repetitively, so changing the system gives you more freedom.

Why did you create Shang Xia?

A lot of Chinese tradition and craft is being lost, and if we don't find a contemporary way to preserve it, it will disappear. Our craftsmen are all in their 50s, and their kids don't want to learn. If young people here have no interest or desire, it will disappear. We want to give value to the knowledge so maybe their kids will learn in five years' time. In the past 30 years, China's economic growth has stunned the world. In the next 30 to 50 years, we have to surprise culturally.

How do you work with Herm s?

I met with [artistic director] Pierre-Alexis Dumas and [CEO] Patrick Thomas. We spent three hours and found that we share some values and dreams. It is like a man dating a woman伟you can tell over dinner that you want to do something together.

But we are very independent. Shang Xia is a Chinese project, so everything from creative to management must be based in Chinese culture. It is a Chinese team, and you cannot impose Herm s on Shang Xia. The biggest difference is cultural roots. They use French tradition and drink coffee while we drink tea.

China's luxury market has been dominated by Western labels. Do you think that will change?

In the past three to five years, wealthy Chinese bought everything from Western luxury brands. Now they want a bit of their heritage and are asking, 'What did the emperor drink in the past?'

When life is good and people are full, they have time to look out for quality. This is a special new era for China and a special point for us. A lot of young people may not be able to afford us, but they can see our works and be proud of Chinese culture.

You are opening a new boutique in Paris. Why?

Shang Xia represents Eastern philosophy and movement, and we want to push Eastern artistic ethos. But Chinese culture isn't just geographically Chinese. It can be shared internationally. We are a good window to let more people experience Chinese craft, quality, design. We chose Paris because Shanghai and Paris are its parents, and we want Shang Xia to be in its parents' embrace.

What's next for you?

We have many dreams, but one day, we'd love to do a craftsman school. Learning art in a brightly lit room is very different. I also hope that we will open a store in Beijing. It is very important because it is China's cultural and political center, but we are not in a hurry.

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

蒋琼耳:传承传统文化不能只靠“中国元素”

签名  

Abercrombie,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie München,Hollister,Hollister München,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Online Shop,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Nike Schuhe,Nike Air Max,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Taschen,Louis Vuitton Online Shop,Louis Vuitton Outlet,Hollister,Hollister Stockholm,Hollister Sverige,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Väskor,Louis Vuitton Stockholm,Louis Vuitton Väska,Louis Vuitton Neverfull,Ray Ban,Ray Ban Solglasögon,Ray Ban Wayfarer,Ray Ban Aviator,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Air Max,Nike Air Max,Nike Skor,Ralph Lauren,Polo Ralph Lauren,Ralph Lauren Sverige,Ralph Lauren Outlet