共有8431人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:湖边小屋精彩对白欣赏:和我共度美好的星期六

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
湖边小屋精彩对白欣赏:和我共度美好的星期六  发贴心情 Post By:2012/8/13 13:04:48

Kate和Alex继续通信,两个寂寞的人通过这只神奇的邮箱各自倾诉着。讨论各自的兴趣,爱好。Alex提议带Kate去散步,并在邮箱里给了Kate一张做好标记的地图。终于,在一个晴朗的天气里,相隔两年的恋人一起散步。Kate对此次散步一直觉得很不可思议,直到她看到写在墙上的一行字:Kate,我和你同在,谢谢你和我共度美好的星期六。终于,Kate相信他们真的心灵相通,有种Alex就在身边感觉,陪她一起散步……

Kate说,她喜欢还没看到花时先闻到香味,喜欢刚刚结束野餐时就下起雨,喜欢闻Jack爪子的味道。似乎每个女孩都一些浪漫的感受……

Kate:Sorry I haven't made it to the mailbox lately. It's been a long week. All night shifts.

Alex:Good to hear from you. I thought you left me. You should know that you're my only connection to the future. How come we never talk about the things we like?

Kate:Well, let's see. Reading the classics to Jack.

Alex:Who's his favorite?

Kate:Dostoyevsky.

Alex:For me, this city, on a day when the light is so clear that I can touch every detail every brick and window in the buildings I love. Come on, take a walk with me this Saturday. Let me show you.

Kate:You're crazy. Why are you going through all this trouble for me?

Kate:No trouble. Summer's here.

Alex:Okay, your turn. Favorite things.

Kate:Where to start? Okay. When I smell the flowers before I see them. When it starts to rain just as the picnic is ending. And I love the smell of Jack's paws.

Alex:You didn't forget to mention your husband, did you?

Kate:Well, of course I love my husband, who is also a doctor. Plastic surgeon for small farm animals.

Alex:Good. I'm married too. I've got eight children, and none of them look like me. I'm worried, Kate.

Kate:I would be too.

Alex:I'm single.

Kate:Me too. Number 27.

Alex:She's a beauty. My father used to tell me she was the grandma for all the houses in the city. He used to take me on walks like I'm taking you now.

Kate:Alex?

Alex:Kate?

Kate:I wish we could have done this walk together.

注释:

1. night shift:夜班

2. hear from:收到……的信

3. take a walk:散步

4. plastic surgeon:整形外科医生

5. I would be too:Alex开玩笑说,他有八个孩子,但是没有一个像他,于是很担心。这句是Kate的回答:如果是我,我也会很担心。

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

湖边小屋精彩对白欣赏:和我共度美好的星期六

签名  

Abercrombie,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie München,Hollister,Hollister München,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Online Shop,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Nike Schuhe,Nike Air Max,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Taschen,Louis Vuitton Online Shop,Louis Vuitton Outlet,Hollister,Hollister Stockholm,Hollister Sverige,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Väskor,Louis Vuitton Stockholm,Louis Vuitton Väska,Louis Vuitton Neverfull,Ray Ban,Ray Ban Solglasögon,Ray Ban Wayfarer,Ray Ban Aviator,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Air Max,Nike Air Max,Nike Skor,Ralph Lauren,Polo Ralph Lauren,Ralph Lauren Sverige,Ralph Lauren Outlet