共有8150人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:心灵悸动的初恋

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
心灵悸动的初恋  发贴心情 Post By:2012/8/13 13:03:17

还记得那纯纯的初恋吗?还记得那种不知不觉爱一个人就像呼吸的感觉吗?也许有时候就连你自己都不知道你为什么会爱上那个ta,那种感觉虽无以言表,却美妙至极!

I'm not sure when I first fell in love with you...

I guess it could have been as early as that first time we held each other, or the first time I realized that you liked me, too...

I'm not sure; I just remember thinking of you more and more and getting less and less done in the process!

I just remember wanting you to stay so badly - and being so thrilled at the thought!

I still remember praying that it was you whenever the phone would ring, but at the same time hoping it wasn't; because I didn't know how in the world I was going to sound romantic and impressive when what I felt was anxious and even tongue-tied...

Sometimes it still amazes me - how I get so anxious and thrilled and thoughtful about you; I guess maybe it's because I just keep falling wonderfully in love with you... over and over again.

当我第一次与你热恋时,我并不那么确定...

我想可能是在与你第一次执子之手,或是我第一次意识到你也像我喜欢你一样喜欢我...

我不确定;只记得在这期间,我是越来越思念你,也越来越一无所成!

我只记得如此痛苦的思念你留下来,记得心灵如此悸动!

仍然记得,在那时,无论电话是否响起,我都期望来电的人是你!可又希望不是你。因为当时我并不知道在我紧张甚至舌头都在打结的情况下,要怎样才能让自己听起来浪漫、有魅力!

有时,那种感觉让我惊喜不已

我是如此焦虑

如此的欣喜若狂

如此的关心你...

我想,或许是因为我已毫无保留的爱上了你...

并一次又一次的陷入其中!

初恋是美好的、单纯的,是每个人值得一生收藏的!也许两个人最后会由于很多很多原因而分开,可是那种人生第一次“视对方为唯一”的勇往直前是会永远铭记于心的!感谢生命中的初恋,感谢有你!

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

心灵悸动的初恋

签名  

Abercrombie,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie München,Hollister,Hollister München,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Online Shop,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Nike Schuhe,Nike Air Max,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Taschen,Louis Vuitton Online Shop,Louis Vuitton Outlet,Hollister,Hollister Stockholm,Hollister Sverige,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Väskor,Louis Vuitton Stockholm,Louis Vuitton Väska,Louis Vuitton Neverfull,Ray Ban,Ray Ban Solglasögon,Ray Ban Wayfarer,Ray Ban Aviator,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Air Max,Nike Air Max,Nike Skor,Ralph Lauren,Polo Ralph Lauren,Ralph Lauren Sverige,Ralph Lauren Outlet