北京博言通译翻译公司--法语翻译|日语翻译|德语翻译010-57021667时事双语新闻国际新闻 → 俄罗斯选手夺男子三米板冠军 中国队受挫Russia Upsets China in 3-Meter Dive

共有12725人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:俄罗斯选手夺男子三米板冠军 中国队受挫Russia Upsets China in 3-Meter Dive

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 贴子:1099 积分:10268 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2003/12/30 16:34:32
俄罗斯选手夺男子三米板冠军 中国队受挫Russia Upsets China in 3-Meter Dive  发贴心情 Post By:2012/8/10 10:12:09

China suffered a Tuesday when Russia's Ilya Zakharov interrupted its divers' winning streak, taking the gold medal in the men's three-meter springboard event. EPA俄罗斯跳水名将扎哈罗夫
周二,中国跳水队遭遇挫折。俄罗斯跳水名将扎哈罗夫(Ilya Zakharov)打断了中国跳水队的连胜纪录,获得了男子三米板比赛的金牌。

Zakharov, 21 years old, added to his medal count in the close-fought competition, having already taken silver in the synchronized three-meter dive earlier in the games. He is competing in his first Olympics. 在这场势均力敌的竞争中,今年21岁的扎哈罗夫为自己摘得了一枚金牌。他在此前举行的男子双人三米板的比赛中夺得了银牌。这是他首次出征奥运会。

'I'm so pleased that I have managed to take at least one medal away from China,' said Zakharov. 扎哈罗夫说,我很高兴至少能从中国队手中抢到一枚金牌。

The outcome is a blow to China, which had won all five diving golds in the games up to that point. In the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China secured seven out of eight top spots. 这一结果对中国队来说是一个打击。中国队已经拿到这项比赛举行前所有五个跳水项目的冠军。在2008年北京奥运会上,中国队获得了所有八个项目中的七块金牌。

China won silver and bronze on Tuesday. 中国队周二拿到了该项目的银牌和铜牌。

Qin Kai, 26, finished second, bettering his Beijing bronze. But He Chong, 25, the defending Olympic champion and the favorite going into the competition, appeared to succumb to the pressure to place third. He regained ground after a weak start but still appeared disappointed with the result, remaining straight-faced as he received his bronze medal even as his country-mate smiled. 今年26岁的秦凯拿到了银牌,这一成绩好于他在北京奥运会上拿到的铜牌。但奥运会卫冕冠军、本场比赛的夺冠热门何冲(25岁)似乎未能顶住压力,只获得了第三。在前面几跳成绩不佳的情况下何冲扭转了颓势,不过他似乎对自已的成绩感到失望。登上领奖台时他面无表情,而秦凯则展露了笑容。

'I actually don't feel that much pressure. The problem is me. I didn't do my best,' said He, who has been diving since the age of six and sees his family only once a year because of his diving and training schedule. 何冲说,其实我没有感到太大的压力,都是自己的问题,我没有做到最好。何冲自六岁时就开始跳水训练,由于跳水和训练计划排得很满,他每年只能见一次家人。

'I actually started from way down but I tried to move up and got a bronze. I'm still happy. I just feel a little bit disappointed.' 何冲说,其实我一开始跳的不好,后来我试着追赶,最终拿到了铜牌;我还是很高兴的,只是觉得有点失望。

The two-day contest got off to a tense start Monday. German Stephan Feck lost his balance on his second dive, landing flat on his back in the water. He carried on but later pulled out after feeling faint. And Briton Jack Laugher, 17, left the pool visibly upset after failing his final dive. 这一持续两天的比赛从周一开始就相当紧张。德国选手费克(Stephan Feck)在第二跳时失去重心,结果躺着入水。他本想继续比赛,结果因眩晕退赛。17岁的英国小将拉夫尔(Jack Laugher)最后一跳失败,离开泳池时显然非常沮丧。

Cracks appeared in China's diving dominance during the preliminaries. Qin, who took gold in this year's synchronized dive event, lost his balance on the penultimate dive and scored only half of what had been expected. Qin qualified for the semifinals in 11th place and then placed third in the semifinals. 在预赛期间中国跳水队的统治地位就开始出现动摇。在此前举行的男子双人三米板比赛中夺金的秦凯在倒数第二跳时失去重心,拿到的分数只有本应得到的一半。秦凯以预赛第11名的成绩进入半决赛,并在半决赛中位列第三。

Zakharov won the final with a challenging series of dives. 'After my last dive, after I came up from the water, I heard the noise and saw the total and that is when the happy emotions swept me,' said Zakharov. 扎哈罗夫以一系列相当有挑战性的跳水动作赢得了金牌。扎哈罗夫说,最后一跳结束后,我从泳池出来时听到了现场的欢呼声,看到了总成绩,当时我一下子感到非常幸福。

Two of eight diving events remain, with the women's 10-meter platform final on Thursday and the men's on Saturday.
跳水比赛的八个项目中还有两项没有进行。周四将进行女子单人10米台决赛,周六将进行男子单人10米台决赛。

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

俄罗斯选手夺男子三米板冠军 中国队受挫Russia Upsets China in 3-Meter Dive

签名  

Abercrombie,Abercrombie Deutschland,Abercrombie München,Hollister,Hollister München,Hollister Deutschland,Hollister Online Shop,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Nike Schuhe,Nike Air Max,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Taschen,Louis Vuitton Online Shop,Louis Vuitton Outlet,Hollister,Hollister Stockholm,Hollister Sverige,Louis Vuitton,Louis Vuitton Väskor,Louis Vuitton Stockholm,Louis Vuitton Väska,Louis Vuitton Neverfull,Ray Ban,Ray Ban Solglasögon,Ray Ban Wayfarer,Ray Ban Aviator,Nike Free,Nike Free Run,Air Max,Nike Air Max,Nike Skor,Ralph Lauren,Polo Ralph Lauren,Ralph Lauren Sverige,Ralph Lauren Outlet